- Auckland City Mission Foodbank – call 09 303 9266 and ask for Crisis Care team.
They will give you a time and place to collect.
- ACM distribution centre, 15 Auburn Street, off Khyber Pass Road in Grafton. You must have ID.
- Salvation Army food parcels. Call Mt Wellington Salvation Army 09 379 7615 or 0800 53 0000.
You will be given a time to collect your food parcel.
- Presbyterian Support Northern. Call 09 309 2054 to arrange a pick up at 8 Madeira Lane, Grafton. Strictly no walk-ins and collections are strictly between 11-12am Mon-Fri.
- St Vincent De Paul in Newton. Call 09 815 6122 or email Auckland@stvinnies.co.nz and they can deliver a food parcel.
- Nga Whare Waatea Marae. Open Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm. Head to Marae at 31 Calthorp Close, Mangere with ID. Wait in car and staff will get to each person one at a time, asking relevant questions as needed.
- Papakura Marae Foodbank. Open Mon-Fri 10am-2.30pm, phone 09 297 2036 to request a food parcel. Someone will ring you back for a phone interview, then food will be delivered. Deliveries only to Papakura and Manurewa areas currently.
- Orakei Foodbank. Call 521 5712 and leave message with details of how many in family etc.
Parcels only delivered on Tuesdays and Fridays to Orakei, Kohimarama, and Mission Bay.
- St Marks Church in Pakuranga still open but only focusing on those in Pakuranga.
You can contact them directly via their contact page on their website or emailing email@example.com
- Hills Church on Hillsborough Road can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide details on your needs and they will do their best to provide a food parcel. Hills Church has also offered to go shopping for those that cannot leave home due to self-isolation if needed.
- Vision West Pātaka Kai. Food is now only distributed by delivery to your place in food parcels.
Phone 09 818 0781 about your needs and be patient 😊